No one likes to dwell on it, but knowing how to protect yourself is a necessary skill that should be on every female’s résumé. And we’re talking about physically as well as digitally, when you’re at home or while you’re traveling. It’s not enough to be aware of your surroundings. You need to practice body posture, eye contact, and what to say.
When you’re walking to your car at night, surfing those dating apps, or just strolling along by yourself, make sure you keep these safety tips in mind. Here’s what you need to know to help you walk the walk and scare off those who have dangerous intentions.
- How to Scare Off Predators by Lengthening Your Stride
- Beware of the Social Media Predator
- 8 Crucial Tips for Parking Lot Safety
- The Top 18 Personal Safety Tips Every Woman Should Know
- 46 Incredibly Useful Safety Tips For Women Traveling Alone
You can find us on Twitter @TipsonLifeLove, Facebook or Instagram.