Do you have a hard time falling asleep? Do you wish you could wake up in the morning feeling energized and refreshed? Sleep affirmations are a proven way to make you feel more confident and calm before bed, which will lead to a full night of great sleep. Embrace the possibilities of tomorrow with SLEEP AFFIRMATIONS by Jennifer Williamson.
1. I have done my best today, and I am willing to forgive the rest.
2. Thank you, pillow, for cradling my tired head. Thank you, bed, for supporting my tired body. Thank you, blankets, for holding my weary self. I am grateful to be in this space, held in the arms of Sleep herself.
3. I am wholly capable of falling asleep.
4. I am worthy of being restored back to the vibrant health I knew when I was born. I cast aside all doubt and free myself to receive what my heart needs. I remember my highest self, where worthiness is all that I know.
5. I am wrapped up in the arms of Love. An easy energy begins to wash over my whole body. I lie down in bed, trusting and thankful for another chance to rest my head.
6. I don’t need to know everything I think I need to know—not right now. In this one simple moment, sleep is the only thing that’s calling for me. Sleep is the answer and the way that I honor what has yet to be.
7. The thoughts inside my head are not indicative of who I really am. I am more than their messages. I am the one who hears, who witnesses. What a relief: a thought is just a thought and not me.
8. Even as I sleep, life is being handled for me. I may not know how to get everything done, but I am willing to believe that, ultimately, nothing is left undone. A higher order of things ensures that everything is attended to.
9. I listen to my feelings as if they were good friends of mine. My pain is my guide. Every sensation I encounter inside is a messenger of healing. Every thought that feels good, or otherwise, wants me to realize how wonderful I can feel.
10. Every loving memory stays with me. My heart is full with all of the wonderful moments I hold dear. A kind energy rains upon me, and it helps me forgive whatever needs to be forgiven. Compassion settles in.
In addition to reading your affirmations, snuggle up for the best sleep.