It’s summer time, which means a lot of you are probably craving some shellfish (I know I am). Check out this delicious baked scallops recipe from Lindsay Boyer’s INTERMITTENT FASTING BASICS.
This yummy seafood recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make and pairs well with green beans or a side salad.
Ingredients (serves 2):
3 ⁄4 pound sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 21 ⁄2 tablespoons unsalted grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 ⁄2 cup almond meal
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Toss together scallops, lemon juice, butter, salt, and pepper in a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine parsley, almond meal, paprika, and olive oil. Sprinkle mixture on top of scallops.
- Bake scallops 14 minutes until they are heated through and almond meal is golden. Serve immediately
Calories: 540 | Fat: 42.7g | Protein: 26.8g | Sodium: 907mg | Fiber: 3.5g | Carbohydrates: 13.4g | Net Carbohydrates: 9.9g | Sugar: 1.5g
Find some more great recipes in INTERMITTENT FASTING BASICS by Lindsay Boyers!
For more on Tips on Life & Love: Holy Guacamole: A Keto-Friendly Guac Recipe
Excerpted from Intermittent Fasting Basics by Lindsay Boyers. Copyright © 2019 by author. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.