Deciding to go vegan doesn’t mean you have to miss out on your favorite junk food. Lane Gold, author of VEGAN JUNK FOOD, shares her delicious baked curried sweet potato fries recipe among others great choices for when you want to indulge!
I adore sweet potatoes and eat them no fewer than four times a week, no joke. But I’ve never had a batch of sweet potato fries while eating out that meet my high expectations the way these do. The potatoes bake up soft inside, crisp outside, and you get a fragrant hint of curry. Man, are these good!
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with lightly oiled parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss potatoes with olive oil, curry powder, salt, and coriander powder. Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 35 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, spicy or mild
- 1 teaspoon salt 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander powder
For more delicious recipes check out VEGAN JUNK FOOD by Lane Gold!
For more on Tips on Life & Love: Sinless Sweets Galore: 7 Best Vegan Dessert Bibles
Excerpted from Vegan Junk Food by Lane Gold. Copyright © 2018 by author. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.