The Keto Diet is a great way to start your healthy diet for the upcoming spring/summer months. Sam Dillard,author of THE “I LOVE MY AIR FRYER” KETO DIET RECIPE BOOK, shares his Greek Chicken Stir-Fry recipe that you can make with your air fryer.
This speedy stir-fry is perfect for a light lunch. For an even more filling meal, try the stirfry over a bowl of steamed cauliflower!
Hands-On Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 (6-ounce) chicken breast, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 ⁄2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 ⁄2 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 ⁄4 medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss until the coconut oil coats the meat and vegetables. Pour the contents of the bowl into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 375°F and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Shake the fryer basket halfway through the cooking time to redistribute the food. Serve immediately.
CALORIES: 186 FAT: 8.0 g PROTEIN: 20.4 g SODIUM: 43 mg FIBER: 1.7 g CARBOHYDRATES: 5.6 g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.9 g SUGAR: 3.1 g
Find more delicious and easy recipes in THE “I LOVE MY AIR FRYER” KETO DIET RECIPE BOOK by Sam Dillard.
To get you started on going Keto….
For more on Tips on Life & Love: Air Fryer S’more Brownies Recipe
Excerpted from THE “I LOVE MY AIR FRYER” KETO DIET RECIPE BOOK by Sam Dillard. Copyright © 2019 by author. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.