If you’re looking forward to a fresh start in the new year, you can’t go wrong with a detox to reset your system. In this selection from JJ Smith’s 7-DAY APPLE CIDER CLEANSE, learn the recipe for her Original Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink.
This drink gets rid of bloating, indigestion, and belly fat!
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 packet stevia (optional)
- Fill a mason jar or glass with 8 to 12 ounces of water.
- Add the vinegar, cayenne, lemon juice, stevia (if using).
- Stir and enjoy, and keep the unused portion refrigerated.
You can add stevia to taste. Avoid honey, as that adds natural sugar, which can work against weight loss.
To learn how to do the 7-Day Apple Cider Cleanse and for recipes for continued weight loss afterward, pick up a copy of JJ Smith’s book 7-DAY APPLE CIDER CLEANSE.
Plus, don’t miss JJ Smith’s Apple Berry Green Smoothie Recipe.