Need a new fun recipe to try out right in time for July 4th weekend? Test out this delicious Honey Mustard Wings Recipe from THE “I LOVE MY AIR FRYER” GLUTEN-FREE RECIPE BOOK by Michelle Fagone.
These wings are heaven on earth with the addition of the very popular honey mustard flavor. To add a little punch to the sweetness, mix in a little hot sauce or sub in spicy mustard.
Hands-On Time: 15 minutes • Cook Time: 44 minutes • Serves: 6
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 pounds chicken wings, split at the joint
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 ⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat air fryer at 250°F for 3 minutes.
- Place water in bottom of air fryer to ensure minimum smoke from fat drippings.
- Place half of wings in air fryer basket lightly greased with preferred cooking oil. Cook 6 minutes. Flip wings, then cook an additional 6 minutes.
- While wings are cooking, combine butter, Dijon mustard, yellow mustard, honey, cider vinegar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Raise temperature on air fryer to 400°F. Flip wings and cook 5 minutes. Flip wings once more and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Transfer cooked wings to bowl with sauce and toss. Repeat process with remaining wings. Serve warm.
For more recipes check out THE “I LOVE MY AIR FRYER” GLUTEN-FREE RECIPE by Michelle Fagone!
For more even MORE recipes….
For more on Tips on Life and Love: Air Fryer Recipes: Crispy Brussels Sprouts
Excerpted from The “I Love My Air Fryer” Gluten-Free Recipe Book by Michelle Fagone. Copyright © 2019 by the author. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.