We all have the best intentions when it comes to planning healthy, homemade weeknight dinners for our families throughout the week, but who hasn’t hit a hectic Thursday night and considered just ordering a pizza because there simply aren’t enough hours in the day? Moments like these call for fast, simple meals that you can pull together in no time but that are still delicious enough to have the kids asking for second helpings.
Sounds easier said than done, right? But with help from the tasty recipes and handy tips we’ve rounded up below–including a pantry essentials shopping list to ensure you always have common ingredients on hand for a few quick weeknight dinners–you’ll be conquering busy school nights before you know it. Vegetarian burritos, salmon salad, honey sesame chicken, spinach and onion soup, and roasted mushroom and poblano tacos are only a few of the dishes you’ll be eager to cook and serve tonight.
- 5 Easy Quick-Fix Ideas for Dinner
- Create Quick Meals with a Pantry Essentials Checklist
- Recipe Roundup: Quick, Easy Weeknight Meals in 30 Minutes or Less
- 7 Tips to Make Weeknight Meals Faster and Easier
- 20 Quick Dinner Recipes for Busy Weeknights
Find us on Facebook.