Using an air fryer is a healthier, easier way to cook some of your favorite recipes. Michelle Fagone, author of THE EVERYTHING AIR FRYER COOKBOOK, shares her recipe on how to make s’more brownies!
If it’s too rainy or windy outside for setting up a campfire, take cover in a warm home and serving up a tray of these “s’more-licious” brownies!
HANDS-ON TIME: 10 minutes COOK TIME: 12 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 full graham cracker sheets
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄3 cup sugar 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg Pinch salt
- 1⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup mini marshmallows
- Place graham crackers in a sandwich bag. Crush them into chunky pieces, not into crumbs.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, sugar, baking soda, and butter. Stir in egg and salt. Add chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Preheat air fryer at 350°F for 3 minutes.
- Press mixture into a greased square cake barrel (accessory).
- Place pan into basket and insert into air fryer. Cook 12 minutes. Remove pan from air fryer and let cool 10 minutes.
- Slice into eight sections and serve warm or at room temperature.
PER SERVING Calories: 337 | Fat: 14.6 g | Protein: 5.0 g | Sodium: 167 mg | Fiber: 2.6 g | Carbohydrates: 48.8 g | Sugar: 29.2 g
Find more delicious and easy recipes in THE EVERYTHING AIR FRYER COOKBOOK by Michelle Fagone.
For more on Tips on Life & Love: Picking Pumpkins: Spiced Pumpkin Custard Recipe
Excerpted from The Everything Air Fryer Cookbook by Michelle Fagone. Copyright © 2018 by author. Used by permission of the publisher. All rights reserved.
Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash.