We throw Norbert a bone – the tiniest dog with the most love and happiness to spread. This three-pound hero proves that even the little guys can make a difference. Norbert shares all of his lessons in his new book, NORBERT’S LITTLE LESSONS FOR A BIG LIFE.
1. Attitude is everything. Be positive, even when it’s a stretch.
2. Find someone to look up to. And I don’t just mean someone tall.
3. Be sure to open the door when opportunity knocks.
4. Argh, matey. You can be whoever you want to be. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
5. Take time to reflect. You just might see things more clearly.
Need more cute pups to get through the day? Check out Manny The Frenchie.