Ready or not, here comes the new school year! You know what that means: back-to-school shopping, planning out your pickup schedule, and signing up for activities for the upcoming term.
You’re also going to want to get back in the school mindset. Whether you’re a parent, college student, or high schooler, it takes a lot of energy to get your mind away from summer vacation and get back into working gear. Start digging into those books now and get ready sooner rather than later.
Back-to-school shopping takes a decent amount of time and planning, as well. You’re going to want to create a budget, stack up on notebooks, and buy that new laptop before September hits.
For help getting into the right mindset, you can use these articles as a kind of back-to-school checklist:
- Every Child’s Biggest Back-to-School Worry
- 1 Way to Build ‘Grit’ in Your Kids Just in Time for the New School Year
- Teens: 4 Big Ideas for Back-to-School Season
- Back to School: A Complete Checklist for Parents (via ABC News)
- 10 Things You Can Do During Summer For a Better Back-To-School Experience (via Bustle)