You’ve probably met couples in which one or both partners interrupt the other person in public. Are you that couple? Or maybe one of you dreads sex while the other craves it. Perhaps one partner smokes and the other doesn’t. Bad habits can be the death of an otherwise healthy relationship.
Changing habits takes time, patience, and practice. But these experts help you through the process. Most of all, as you’re going through this, be kind to each other.
- 5 Negative Habits to Avoid in Your Relationship
- What to Do When One Partner Craves Sex, the Other Not So Much
- 20 Bad Habits That Could Hurt Your Relationship
- 9 bad habits that can ruin your relationship if you let them
- 11 Great Books for Breaking Bad Habits
You can find us on Twitter @TipsonLifeLove, Facebook or Instagram.