The many positive effects of yoga are well known at this point, but are you taking full advantage? Whether you already take a weekly class at your local studio or plan to start out by trying a few poses in the privacy of your own home, there’s always more to learn. Yoga tips can remind you of the various ways that the practice can improve your daily life. Stress and anxiety melt away, balance and flexibility improve, chronic neck and back pain eases, and weight loss results from regular, committed practice. If you haven’t already, now is the time to grab a mat and get into this healthy habit.
You may start practicing yoga for one specific reason, but you’ll soon discover that the benefits span across your mind, body, and spirit. More than that, you will find that they can apply to your children and ailing loved ones. To help you improve your daily life and that of others, we’ve compiled a few yoga tips. In the list below, find a quick tutorial video on a sequence sure to energize you, plus a guide to a breathing technique that’ll calm your mind. Learn poses you can use to strengthen your kids’ and ill family members’ bodies. Finally, read all about how yoga can sync up your mind and body, and even improve your overall wellbeing over time. A happier, healthier you awaits!
- Yoga for Weight Loss
- 10-Minute Yoga Practice for Energy
- How to Calm Your Mind with 3-Part Yoga Breathing
- 4 Poses to Strengthen Your Child’s Mind, Body & Spirit
- An In-Bed Yoga Sequence for Caregivers, Patients & Those Under the Weather
- 5 Yoga Practices for Mind-Body Balance (via The Chopra Center)
- How Yoga Changes Your Body, Starting the Day You Begin (via Huffington Post)
Find us on Facebook and Pinterest.