We all want time to “Stop and smell the roses,” as the old saying goes, but that advice is easier to preach than to practice. Still, consciously deciding to slow down and be truly present and aware of everything you’re doing is worth the effort. More like “Pause and smell the roses.” Taking care of your mind, body, and soul will help keep you focused and energized, ready to take on the world. Anxiety can sneak up on anyone, especially when you’re dealing with endless to-do lists and commitments, and one way to help manage and even reduce stress is by practicing mindfulness.
Looking for ways to improve your day without falling behind schedule? Yes, that’s completely possible. Check out the link roundup below for fast, easy tips and tricks to changing your outlook for the better. Start with a morning mantra to build yourself up, make room for moments of stillness and breathing exercises during breaks from work, and settle down with a calming bath at night. Find one that works for you and explore other ways to find that peace of mind. You’ll feel refreshed and ready for whatever the day brings.
- 5 Ways Mindfulness Can Be Your New Meditation
- Find a Moment of Stillness
- A Morning Mantra to Kickstart Your Day
- Breathing Rhythms to Sharpen Your Focus
- Take Cleansing Baths to Enhance Your Well-Being
- 15 Simple Steps to Balance Your Mind, Body & Soul (via MindBodyGreen.com)
- 7 Stress-Relieving Tools to Quiet Your Mind (via HuffingtonPost.com)
Find us on Facebook.