Welcome back to real life. The long weekend is over. The sabbatical has ended. That stress-free respite in your life has disappeared, seemingly never to return.
We’ve all read the studies. Unused vacation days take their mental and emotional toll. Even when we’re on vacation we check email (although sometimes this is a good thing). Trying a new method of reducing stress becomes the norm.
But because this is a daily struggle, the resources on coping are vast. We’ve rounded up just a few of our favorite methods.
- How to Create a Life You Don’t Need to Escape From (Honestly, this is the ultimate goal for us all).
- 8 Ways to Live and Work Like You’re on Vacation
- 3 Ways to Feel Like You’re On Vacation — Every Day
- Go to the Place that Brings You Peace
- 17 Habits of Highly Effective People Who Take Really Amazing Vacations
Try one, try them all. And if there’s something that works for you and it’s not on this list, let us know! You can find us on Twitter @TipsonLifeLove, Facebook or Instagram.