While it hardly seems possible (didn’t summer just start?), back-to-school season is officially upon us. And you know what that means: It’s also time for back-to-school clothes shopping with the kids…and for trying on some new additions to your own cool-weather wardrobe! Since the ’80s are a major inspiration in this year’s fall fashion trends, you can seize the day by pairing your favorite jeans, sweaters, and boots with a new plaid blazer here and a pair of pleated pants there.
Before you head out to the store, though, read up on a few fall fashion tips worth keeping in mind. Find timeless advice on how to transition from fall to summer looks with articles of clothing that manage to straddle the seasons. Consider what you want out of life this fall and then discover which colors will help you get it. Get expert advice on curating your closet with recommendations for 10 books that will help you take your sense of style to the next level. If you’re a new mom, check out the 6 articles of clothing you’re going to want in your lineup. And finally, see the clever ideas Harper’s Bazaar and Glamour have for putting together outfits that will fit 2018 trends without breaking the bank.
- It’s Hot, It’s Cold: What to Wear This Fall
- Wear These 9 Colors to Get What You Want in Life
- The Clothes Make the Woman: 10 Books for Revamping Your Wardrobe
- 6 Wardrobe Essentials You Need After Having a Baby
- 50 Fall Outfit Ideas That Will Have You Excited for Cooler Weather (via Harper’s Bazaar)
- 9 Fall Trends That You Can Make Work with Your Summer Clothes (via Glamour)
Find us on Facebook and Pinterest.