Want to eat clean and feel amazing? A Paleoista knows better than to indulge in these so-called healthy foods. From Paleoista: Gain Energy, Get Lean, and Feel Fabulous with the Diet You Were Born to Eat.
Don’t Eat or Drink These, Please
• Rice cakes, rice crackers, any crackers
• Cereal, from “diet”/low-fat corn flakes to oatmeal—they’re all a no‑go!
• Diet soda, any soda
• Any product labeled “diet” anything
• Any dairy products, including whey protein and even yogurt, and even the dieter’s staple, good old cottage cheese
• Any pasta. Yes, that includes spinach pasta: you’re fooling yourself if you ever thought that was a good source of veggies, anyway, and gluten-free pasta
• Any beans, including soy and peanuts, as well as green beans or snap peas
• Any grains, even whole grains or products made from them
• Any sugar (except the sugar you’re getting in a piece of fresh fruit)
• Oh, who am I kidding? I have to add the “avoid junk” clause here, too, just to be crystal clear: Don’t eat fried foods, candy, cakes, cookies, pies, pizzas, fries, milkshakes, muffins, scones, packaged mixes, almost anything in a wrapper, and boxed or canned concoctions.