As part of a standard American diet, consuming certain plant foods staved off weight gain, yet consuming others had no effect at all. What was the difference between them? It all boiled down to whether the foods were rich in certain types of natural plant chemicals known as polyphenols.
While all plants have these stress-response systems, only certain ones have developed to produce noteworthy amounts of sirtuin-activating polyphenols. We call these plants Sirtfoods. Their discovery means that instead of austere fasting regimens or arduous exercise programs, there is now a revolutionary new way to activate your sirtuin genes: eating a diet abundant in Sirtfoods. Best of all, this one involves putting (Sirt)foods onto your plate, not taking them off!
Indeed, these natural plant compounds are now referred to as caloric restriction mimetics due to their ability to turn on the same positive changes in our cells, such as fat burning, that would be seen during fasting.
Included among the top 20 Sirtfoods are:
• red wine
To sum it all up, The Sirtfood Diet will help you:
• lose weight by burning fat, not muscle
• burn fat, especially from the stomach area, to fuel better health
• prime your body for long-term weight-loss success
• look and feel better and have more energy
• avoid enduring severe calorie restriction or extreme hunger
• be free of grueling exercise regimens
• live a longer, healthier, disease-free life
Start eating more Sirtfoods, today. Check out the full list of the top 20 plant-based foods that will help you reduce stress and lose weight.”